Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Headed Down To Pensacola

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  stoodlx 
#1 ·
Hey guys I'm headed down to Pensacola February the 21'st with the rents to go check out some countertops.. Anyone up for meeting up? :)

Hopefully I'll have Able up and running :) :x:

#2 ·
Not sure how old you are, but there's an awesome bar/pub/restaurant down there called McGuire's Irish Pub. It's a PHENOMENAL restaurant, and they have incredible beers. The Imperial Irish Stout is a favorite of mine.

When we were in Pensacola for a buddy's (Navy pilot) wedding, we hit McGuire's three times in four days, because it was that good.

Anyway, Pensacola is pretty cool, just drive the speed limit. It's ridiculously slow, but there are cops EVERYWHERE.

JR

#3 ·
Not sure how old you are, but there's an awesome bar/pub/restaurant down there called McGuire's Irish Pub. It's a PHENOMENAL restaurant, and they have incredible beers. The Imperial Irish Stout is a favorite of mine.

When we were in Pensacola for a buddy's (Navy pilot) wedding, we hit McGuire's three times in four days, because it was that good.

Anyway, Pensacola is pretty cool, just drive the speed limit. It's ridiculously slow, but there are cops EVERYWHERE.

JR
[/b]
Oh yeah, my friend told me McGuire's is awesome :) (i'm 18 btw) I just wont be able to drink :lol2:

Thanks for the Speed tip. Will Watch my new 120 MPH Speedo like a hawk :rofl2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.