The pressures in the pump output line are 800+ psi. No real way to fix it. New lines can be had for around $40 to $50 from Rockauto. I just replaced the high pressure PS line on my 95 Vulcan this weekend, and it wasn't that horrible of a job, just time consuming. Needed an 18 mm crowfoot, which I didn't have, to get the line off the rack. Local hardware store that usually has every weird tool I need didn't have one, so I bought an 18 mm wrench and 3" long 3/8" drive extension. Cut the head off the wrench, and welded the cut off head to the 3" extension at a 90 degree angle. Worked perfectly.
Well that's not exactly true. You can take the line to a shop that does hydraulic work and get a new
line that is pressure rated crimped on. Maybe a place that works on forklifts. Whether that's
cost effective is debatable. Or if you had a buddy that has access to a industrial hydraulic crimper
you might be able to do it yourself...
Now if you had a line that was non longer available this might be your solution.