Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is somebody on ebay right now selling clearance priced hawk pads

they are 15-20 bucks for Taurus pads, I believe they have the 11.6" pads and pads for the rear of the Taurus

I got 3 sets so far, 2 have arrived and come with normal packaging, brand new, no funny stuff

too good of an offer to pass up if you need brakes anytime soon!

the seller has stuff for other cars, mainly older stuff as well, so be sure to check out everything for sale- maybe you have another car or they have pads that will fit one of your friends cars, and I believe they might even have website up.

·
Registered
56 Posts
QUOTE (38sho @ May 26 2010, 09:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=807127
there is somebody on ebay right now selling clearance priced hawk pads

they are 15-20 bucks for Taurus pads, I believe they have the 11.6" pads and pads for the rear of the Taurus

I got 3 sets so far, 2 have arrived and come with normal packaging, brand new, no funny stuff

too good of an offer to pass up if you need brakes anytime soon!

the seller has stuff for other cars, mainly older stuff as well, so be sure to check out everything for sale- maybe you have another car or they have pads that will fit one of your friends cars, and I believe they might even have website up.[/b]
Yep. I got frt. pads ~ 3 wks. ago direct from the Wellman/Hawk 'bay site for $20. Already on and they seem very good. The only minor ? was that the correct part # for my yr. wasn't clearly listed; but, a call on the Wm. 800 # to a rep fixed that. Fast ship, too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts