Just wanted to update everyone on the progress. The car is still cranking for a while in the morning before it starts. I hit a little snag though. I noticed one of the vacuum hoses - the big one that runs behind the engine - was old and starting to crack. It just generally looked really bad. First off, it is in a horrible position, where it can get hot and wear out quickly, but that is another story. I went up to Oreilly's and bought a new length of hose. While trying to replace the old hose, I snapped off one of the vacuum ports from the vapor canister. I learned from this that the car runs REALLY bad when that hose is disconnected, lol. I also learned that it is a really crappy job trying to get to that freaking canister and then disconnecting the "quick-connect" hoses. So, I got out a bottle of Gorilla Glue, and it is at least holding together for now. Anyway, I went ahead and ordered another canister ($40 from rockauto.com), since I have no idea how long the glue will hold. I am also planning on buying a new fuel pump (the whole assembly) and replacing that. So, by the end of the month I will have a new vapor canister, a new fuel pump, and new main vacuum line connecting the vapor canister and the intake. Hopefully, this will be the end of it and I can stop spending more time under the hood than in the driver's seat.