Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
And a belated Happy Easter all. Hope you are doing well and surviving isolation.
Although masks are the new fashion accessory, I still hate 'em. But I wear 'em because the boss says so and he signs my paycheck. I'm fortunate enough to still have a job to go to everyday.

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
Good to hear you are working and getting along OK.
Wife and I pretty much stay to ourselves, go to the house and work each am and pm. Still in the apartment.
Older lady ~78 is keeping our dog. She is staying home all the time, her daughter-inlaw drops off her grocery. We stop and see the dog about every other day. Weather permitting, she and the dog will be sitting on the back porch. If it were not for the dog, I think she would loose it.
I shop Walmart at 7:30 am with the old people, sometimes Lowes or the grocery store. Our county has 1 death. Wife had a phone consult with the doctor. He wants here to not shop. Stay away from people as much as practical. Last year she was in the hospital 4 times through the E-room, total 20 days. Then 23 days in live in physical therapy. She is doing better but needs to not have any more issues. I am about as healthy as any 80 year old around. I spent about 3 hours working on the car today, and about 2 hours working on cabinets. I was at Walmart 5 past 7 this am buying grocery.
Keep on staying with it.
-chart-

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, glad to here a Sho brother and his spouse are doing well, just keep practicing social distancing. What year of SHO do you have?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts