Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
I picked up a second job a few years back at a go-kart park / mini golf place. Oddly enough, when I'm working there, I feel relaxed and comfortable. Unfortunately this can change with troublesome customers, but this is the only place I know of that an employee can yell at a customer, plus people waiting in line typically agree with me.

My second choice would be relaxing up at camp. But I don't make money doing that.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
When I lived up there, in the summer, Alki beach was one of my favs. Is Bimbo's Bitchen Burrito Kitchen still in Capital Hill on Pike st? I loved that place whenever I was in the city for lunch, even though it was a bit out of my way. Foggy early morning walks by the piers was also one of my likes in the late fall. I miss the cold cloudy rain, fresh air, and the big lush forests. I do plan on moving back up there once the job market improves-I can't seem to assimilate to Texans for some reason, even though I've lived here 5 years now (maybe becouse I've lived way up north my whole life, or that I'm a free thinking liberal imprisoned in the bible belt).

·
Registered
60 Posts
I hang out and have fun in my Bull!

·
Registered
353 Posts
My hang out spots?

I'm a nature fanatic. Trips to Mt. Rainier or St. Helens are frequent.

As are trips to Narrows Park near the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
When I'm not with my girlfriend or at work, I can be found at the garage getting something new done to my bull. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts