Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God forbid I could actually screw up my car on my own. In the last 1 1/2 years, I have been through 2 sets of wheels, had the rear bumper pushed in because someone backed it into a lady at work, now, my car has met the side of the garage door. None of these particular incidents were caused by me. The garage effectively placed 1 ft of latex paint and wood chips down the rear driver's side ding guard and destroyed the stainless fender trim on the same side. Then I got yelled at for being pissed off.

:glare:

I need a joint, and I don't even smoke....

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Ouch. sorry... :(

·
Registered
547 Posts
God forbid I could actually screw up my car on my own. In the last 1 1/2 years, I have been through 2 sets of wheels, had the rear bumper pushed in because someone backed it into a lady at work, now, my car has met the side of the garage door. None of these particular incidents were caused by me. The garage effectively placed 1 ft of latex paint and wood chips down the rear driver's side ding guard and destroyed the stainless fender trim on the same side. Then I got yelled at for being pissed off.

[/b]

Sorry about your luck but if you'd like lol. I can meet you half way and I'll share what I got with you.

:eyecrazy:

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Sorry about your luck but if you'd like lol. I can meet you half way and I'll share what I got with you.

:eyecrazy:
[/b][/quote]

Lol, canada to texas, 1/2 way is like a 1500 mile drive, so that better be one fat j.

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a cell phone pic of the giant white racing stripe down the door I'll post later. I had some concentrated citrus cleaner, so I used it fully concentrated and it took off the majority of the garage's paint. I've also been trying to get the fender trim back to 'presentable'.

I found out why it happened. She was on the ###### cell phone :glare:

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
I got a cell phone pic of the giant white racing stripe down the door I'll post later. I had some concentrated citrus cleaner, so I used it fully concentrated and it took off the majority of the garage's paint. I've also been trying to get the fender trim back to 'presentable'.

[/b]
i feel your pain, mine hit a gas pump. how do you do that. :lol2:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts

[/b]
Take the phone away, and give her a rusted out, ductaped 90's civic hatchback with a **** ton of bumper stickers.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
Take the phone away, and give her a rusted out, ductaped 90's civic hatchback with a **** ton of bumper stickers.
[/b][/quote]

Even worse, have all the bumper stickers on the left contradict the ones on the right and vice versa! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts