Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...as of today I am the very proud owner of a 1998 Taurus SHO. We found it for sale at a small private lot. This thing is amazing. It's black with dark gray interior, it has the chrome SHO wheels, no leaks, engine purrs, exhaust burbles, leather is not cracked, cd changer works, moonroof works, 88,000 miles. It comes with a 3 year 36,000 mile warranty covering the transmission and motor.

My white 98 is now for sale but I think I already have a buyer. We will find out Thursday is she is buying it. The SHO I will be picking up between tomarrow and the 26th.

Got some pictures on the camera phone...I will try to post them depending on how they came out.

EDIT: Forgot something. Okay, so I have had a total of 7 Tauri, a 1992 Taurus L wagon (trade in), 1997 Taurus SHO (dont ask!), 1998 SE (selling), new 1998 Taurus SHO, 1999 SE Sport (Mom has it), 2000 SEL (totaled) , 2001 SE (traded for 98 SE because of high payments).

-Kyle

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
are the cams welded? ;)

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Coool!!! Glad you found a nice SHO. Guess your going to have to change your signature again lol. Looking forward to the pictures and Congratulations on the purchase :thumb:

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got a very good deal...cams are not welded as far as we know...but it has a warranty and I am going to get the cams welded as soon as possible. I am going to get pictures soon...trying to figure out this camera. New sig will come after I pick it up!

-Kyle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts