Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard of TCoA through a Car Domain site. And I just happen to drive a 1991 Taurus GL. I must say when i got the car, i wasn't sure i was going to like it. Now that i have it, my next car will be a taurus. My car has already beaten a couple of my friends cars. It has a 3.8liter V6. I hope to modify the intake sometime soon, similar to the current featured taurus. I would love to join but i cannot seem to locate any information on how to do so. If someone would like to let me know, u can post a reply or send me an email [email protected], please put TCoA in subject so it doesnt get deleted for spammail. BTW, I live in Wisconsin near Eau Claire. I have a domain site so you can check out my story =)

http://members.cardomain.com/kylespag -Spago

A

·
0 Posts
Just by signing up to the forums, you have joined. Look around, there's a lot of information here. Search is really helpful too. :thumb:

Welcome to the :tcca:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome to the club! There's tons of useful stuff here. Look around and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
Welcome to the club....if you are unsure of anything locating something in the forums let me know... just email me [email protected] check my mail every so often.. please no spam :lol2:....

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Welcome! The 3.8L V6 in your Taurus may be lacking in the horsepower department, but more than makes up for it with a ton of torque. I had an earlier version of that engine in my Thunderbird, and also in my family's Windstar...

·
Registered
790 Posts
welcome dude :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Welcome. I'm from La Crosse and I think you might be the closest member to me. Nice car, it's rare to find a gen 1 around here with no rust.

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Welcome. I am going to tell you now, you will become addicted. I haven't slept in months so I can keep up-to-date on everything that goes on here :blink:

I'm kidding (of course I am...), but there is a ton of info and even more great people.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts