Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and gals,

Long time Ford owner. All working mans cars... nothing fancy.

First Ford, 69 Ford Econoline. Bought in 1978. Dad's hated it when I pulled up to pick up their daughters for a date.... girls seemed to enjoy it! Sent it to the crusher in 1990, lots of memories with that one.

Second Ford, 84 Tempo. Young married couple. (Down side of Ford van above) Drove Tempo for about 8 years? Not Fords best efforts...

a bit of a Ford gap here... (1990 Oldsmobile Silhouette, wife brought it home, drove for almost 300,00 mile and was an incredible runner.)

Third Ford, 2000 Taurus. (current car with issues, reviewing search area and videos, will post if I can't get it from there.)

Fourth Ford, 2009 Focus. Cash for clunkers I crushed the Oldmobile as it went to the moon and back and time for better gas millage.
I work on my own cars unless I am cornered and that has only happened a few time and have the Ford mechanics save the day. I'm just a working stiff with what I call working mans cars.

Glad I found this site and lots of good info.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,684 Posts
Welcome! Let's see some photos of all your rides, past and present. I'd love to see pictures of that Econoline if you have any.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome... and I see I should be in the Pacific North Wet section... will change that.

I live in Kennewick, WA. Pics of van.. hmmm... that may take some digging. Maybe later.

Maybe a pic. of my Taurus in a bit....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
Mikes Taurus
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing