Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Green Sable Banner

622 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  SpeedyGreeny 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a Sable windshield banner thats green to match the color of my car?

#3 ·
www.edecals.com

You can design your own, and they used to have pre-made ones that say Taurus, possibly Sable, etc., but I don't know if they still have those.

IMO, you should go with a silver or white banner. Green would just look out of place, but they do have several possible greens, don't know if they'd match the car though.

#4 ·
Thanks! Ive thought about black, too. Dunno id that would look right though unless I get the windows tinted or something. Oooo, speaking of a white or silver banner, I just had a cool idea- silver banner and the tint thats silver at the bottom of the windows and fades to black. Would that look good on a blue/green Sable? (Ricer is coming to mind...)

#5 ·
Until I got the SHO, I was looking to tint the GL's windows. I was looking to get a mirrored green tint that faded into black, like the silver you're talking about. I thought it was pretty cool.

If you got the Silver fade tint, I think a silver banner on the black portion above the silver would look awesome.

-Rob

#6 ·
Thanks. When I have a job again, I'll start spending some more money on my car, but for now, I can only spend $10 for led lights here and there, and little stupid stuff like that...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.