1. Yes

2. No

3. Maybe

4. I think another idea should be though up for the june meet

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok ryne, the date for the cruise is june 19th just for everyone's info and as for the planning another event, spit out some ideas people :lol2:

J

·
0 Posts
OK, so who's in for this meet? Since we finally have a definite date... :)

At this point I'm going to say I'm in, but I have an obligation I am pretty sure I can rid myself of, but can't say for sure 'til tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
i might be able to drive out there. but i dont wanna cruise the night in my car, too many crazy ricers and cops. dont wanna get pulled over or in an accident

N

·
0 Posts
Me and Tara are up for it. Just as long as we don't have to sit in oyur driveway and fix something on your SHO again Greg :lol: :lol:

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by jason8225@Jun 9 2004, 11:05 PM
OK, so who's in for this meet?  Since we finally have a definite date...  :)

At this point I'm going to say I'm in, but I have an obligation I am pretty sure I can rid myself of, but can't say for sure 'til tomorrow.
OK, I'm DEFINTIELY in! Got rid of my obligations. :D

btw... I voted "Maybe" in the poll, so you can add another "yes", too bad the poll can't be changed... oh well :)

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nick the sho will have new springs and struts in the rear...rod bearings and possibly a valve lash done by next weekend. So she'll be ready b4 the meet I promise. As for the details they go like this. We will all meet at my house at 10 am SHARP! that way we can scope out good parking spots so we can just sit and watch the cruise for a bit. I suggest ppl bring chairs, blankets, and coolers. How many people would be up for actually cruising in the cruise?? I can fit 5 adults in my sho so we could all try and pile inot like 2 cars and roll out there for a bit or have a huge caravan of taurus's out there. we'll probley stay out there till 5ish. The cops shut the cruise down at around 7 and now is aloud back onto gratiot afterwards. So we can all then go up to red robin a few miles up gratiot for dinner and then go out to CJ barrymore's for some mini golf/go karts. Sound good? Everyone is also welcomed back to my house after everything settles down to have an outdoor bon fire or something. Sunday might just be a bs hangout time somewhere, well decide then when the time comes.

Mario bring the 95 and park it.

and one more thing if i remember correctly I was fixing my sho and only wes helped me everyone else gaked and commented while drinkin beer. :lol2:

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I plan on being there. It would be cool to have lots of Taurii in one place during the cruise

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
my best freinds grad party is that day. but since this is more of a mornin meet. ill come out. ill prolly have the 95, and maybe some better sound and light setup. it will be its 2nd time out for a meet.

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by sablerider@Jun 11 2004, 12:24 AM
i'll be there most probably
cool - so I can go for a ride in your car and get that bezel from you :D

btw... how are you likin' teh new cah?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
i am diggin the cah very much so all the way down to the Khakis i mean car keys

its all goo the bezel is yours just buy me lunch or dinna :fro:

·
Registered
235 Posts
I wish it weren't so far, or my Taurus could fly. It sounds like a heck of a lot of fun. Of course I will be driving back from South Padre Island Texas that day anyway so I couldn't make it even if my car could fly, in the air that is, it flies pretty well on the ground.
Robert

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by sablerider@Jun 11 2004, 12:40 AM
i am diggin the cah very much so all the way down to the Khakis i mean car keys

its all goo the bezel is yours just buy me lunch or dinna :fro:
coo dawg B)

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
where in europe u goin? can we borrow the SHO?

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Well I'm leaving the 15th to go to England, France, and Italy. It's a school trip, and we have about 40 people going. It should be awesome getting to see a little of each country. We were actually supposed to go last year, but it was postponed because of the war.

No SHO for j00. :lol::lol: Haven't you guys finished Nick's yet?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts