Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we haven't even hit the chill yet and i'm sick as a dog. :blush:

i should have listen to jill and got the flu shot.

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
Got a bug this past weekend, seems to have all but passed now. Company is having flu shots available in house on Nov 3rd or you can go to your doctor and get one after Nov 1 if you want free for nothing.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
I'm getting my flu shot next Wednesday. I had it so bad last year that I had a 104 degree fever. I was sitting naked in a bath of ice when my wife came home from work. Don't that make you hot?

JR

·
Premium Member
14,126 Posts
I quit taking flu shots. They made me feel rotten for two weeks after the shot.

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
I got the flu last year. First time in a long time. I usually get the vaccine because I'm a health care worker, but I wait until the end to make sure all the old people were able to get their vaccination first. I waited too long and didn't get the shot. Then some sick patient infected me. I had to take the week off, hospital policy, even though I was only sick for about 3 days.

Last year's vaccine was only about 40% effective from what I've heard. This year's vaccine is supposed to be a much better formulation to match current strains.

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you must get a flu shot look into getting one that doesn't contain thermosil aka mercury...

Food for thought
[/b]
i pass those damn signs every day in middletown.

today i shook 36 hands today, i'm beginning to think thats my problem. :emo:

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
Kal, never say never!! :)
Might catch something at the Detroit auto show!! :lol2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts