Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
im going to shoot for 120,00 before i change them:(..This car has been all over the country even as far as south Mexico..Mexico,New Mexico, El Paso Texas, Arkansas ,Alabama a few times and much more and has survived.. will be driving to Tennessee then Ohio and back to Florida for the 3rd time..in February 2013.. the car was originally from new jersey..not to mention many trips to Orlando.Tampa , Miami ..etc

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
$704 - 552 = $152.
Mounting, balancing and alignment?
Looking at the tread design, the Michelin's should be quieter with 5 continuous ribs. Eagle F1's are have non-continuous tread which makes more noise, however it sheds water better that a continuous rib tread. CRT may decrease rolling friction and slightly improve MPG.
I have noticed she will coast better so this makes since

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
$704 - 552 = $152.
Mounting, balancing and alignment?
Looking at the tread design, the Michelin's should be quieter with 5 continuous ribs. Eagle F1's are have non-continuous tread which makes more noise, however it sheds water better that a continuous rib tread. CRT may decrease rolling friction and slightly improve MPG.
i thought it was a great price as far as mount,bal, alignment your thoughts he had a special going on from 89.95 for the alignment to 49.95

21 - 23 of 23 Posts