Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a month of waiting patiently for my trans guy at my work to become unbusy he finally got to my car and not only did he fix it he did it in a very fast period of time. He had the tranny out in less than an hour and then he pulled the car out of the stall in less than 3 hours. So my car moves now and finally have time and money to start modding

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Good, and try not to blow anything up for a week or two ok?

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok lol...then i won't mention my coolant leak
...but that's an easy fix the collant reservior bottle cracked from the cold weather

J

·
0 Posts
That's awesome Greg!
Now just keep her happy and mod away - I wanna see a 10 second car out of it! j/k
I love your car, glad to hear she's back on the road.

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by jtkz13@Mar 3 2004, 07:54 PM

Seriously though, glad to hear Greg. Mine should be on the road in the next couple weeks. Looks like dueling 91's at ROTB!

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thx bob and you sho will own mine

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Tman@Mar 4 2004, 12:01 AM
thx bob and you sho will own mine
Mine is bone stock, with the exception of a panel filter, KYB struts, and strut bars/sfc's. Hardly modded at all, it should be a good match!

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Originally posted by jtkz13@Mar 3 2004, 08:54 PM
Yeah, what he said!

Greg, glad to see you got it back on the road! I'll be sure to check that dual between you and Bob too...

...from my rearview mirror! Ha HA!

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Racer X+Mar 4 2004, 12:26 AM-->QUOTE (Racer X @ Mar 4 2004, 12:26 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-jtkz13
@Mar 3 2004, 08:54 PM

Yeah, what he said!

Greg, glad to see you got it back on the road! I'll be sure to check that dual between you and Bob too...

[/b]
Your SHO has salt on the control arms. Prepare to be pWnEd!!11

N

·
0 Posts
Greg, glad to see that its running again. Did you just have the diff replaced or anything else? Hell I can't wait till I get mine back on the road and start driving it, kinda getting tired of the wagon with the auto. Just not as fun as a SHO. When i get mine back on the road I wanna race ya, probably down on Plymouth during a race nite.

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Originally posted by Bob Gervais+Mar 4 2004, 10:47 AM-->QUOTE (Bob Gervais @ Mar 4 2004, 10:47 AM)
Originally posted by Racer [email protected] 4 2004, 12:26 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-jtkz13
@Mar 3 2004, 08:54 PM

Yeah, what he said!

Your SHO has salt on the control arms. Prepare to be pWnEd!!11[/b]
Oh yeah?!

We'll see what me, my hose, and my wire brushes have to say about that!! :roflmao:

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol...the can of rustolem ownz my cars und3rbody yo....and nick i swapped out tranny's and i take you up on that offer to race...are there any races down there at this time of year?

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
some races have started, i think ive heard the pro-streets out last weekend... window closed and small radio on and i can hear them from about a mile away, u think those have muslce? the ricer racing hasnt really started yet. as soon as thier mommies and daddies say they can take them out, they will be there raising hell and gettin cops' attention

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i might roll down there on saturday mario if you wanna come with and check it out

·
Registered
70 Posts
Congrats! Now try not to break it this time.

BTW, I hear you've been unbanned from chat as well.......it's turned out to be a good week for you.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
greg's sho is down again. lets play the WHAT BROKE NOW game... and the 1st contestant is???????

·
Registered
443 Posts
Originally posted by SilverKnight@Mar 6 2004, 03:34 PM
greg's sho is down again. lets play the WHAT BROKE NOW game... and the 1st contestant is???????
a bolt in the shift linkage by anychance?

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by SilverKnight@Mar 6 2004, 03:34 PM
Are you serious?!

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yep, the shifter stabilizer bar bolt snaped. But, i managed to fix it for now till i can find the correct bolt to fix it right. So yes the SHO is moving again

1 - 20 of 28 Posts