Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Euro lights in today!! and contrary to what 2 different companies told me, the lights DO work on a 2004. i really like them. i kinda wish i would of got the clear or chrome ones though. only cause you can't really notice these lights too much, cause they blend in with my car. but i like them sooooooo much more than the stock lights. here are some pics...

BEFORE:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Do the 04 Lights have amber turn signals? :headscratch: If so, WOW! I'd love some amber turn signals.

-mobiuslogic

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
i didn't think the 04 lights have amber turn signals stock...but maybe they do.

anyways, those are great euro tails. they almost remind me of the altima/maxima (which isn't necessarily a bad thing! ;D)

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
I would give 'em a hit or two of NiteShade. Otherwise, very nice! I'd also consider selling my '04 taillights to a 4G member on this forum and making some ca$h back. But that's just me... :evil_grin:

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
That looks really nice Sarah. Have you gotten any comments about them...
btw we don't count. :wink: :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
i saw them today, they look really good. the color of the surround blends in nicely. and what u cant really tell in the pics. is along the black plastic on the inside, is a flame design. i dont think the chrome ones look too good. a bit too flashy

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Originally posted by TrueBlue@Jun 19 2004, 12:37 PM
I would give 'em a hit or two of NiteShade. Otherwise, very nice!
That'd be tight as hell! Not gloss black like you did on the other car :p, but just a little smoked would be real nice. B)

G

·
Sarah, nicely done! I think they look great, those tails on a black Taurus look nice. Keep it coming along. Now... when are they going to get the hint that the GEN3 Sables need a Euro tail too?? Eh oh well, nicely done.

SABLESAL

·
Registered
156 Posts
Very nice!
Excellent choice!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts