Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hadn't been driving my SHO for a few weeks when I got a call that some friends were in urgent need of pickup. Since my lincoln's tank was empty I just got in my SHO and went out. I am accross the street from my destination stopped at a light when I notice a 3rd gen taurus waving at me from two lanes over. I roll down my window and then notice the "V8" emblem on the fender... he yells "NICE CAR!!" I yell back "YOU TOO!!" then as people are honking at us we go.. since he's in the right turn lane he has to turn. I go accross the intersection and pull into the starbucks where I'm picking up my friends, since it's only a 2 min thing of walking in and then leaving I think nothing of parking the WORST I've ever parked.. I go in, come out with the girls, we all get in my SHO and then he pulls in next to me!! AH! I've chased down two 3rd gen SHOs and I would have chased him too had I not been on a mission to pick up some friends.. but I'd never been chased myself.

His rear side windows included SHO Shop stickers, K&N, SHO Club, ROUSH.. and a few more that I don't remember, it was lowered 2.5" in front and 1.5" in back with what looked like 18s or 19s I didn't look.. He did mention that he had been to the SHO convention in San Fransisco and that he was going racing at California Speedway in a few weeks, we exchanged numbers and we both jetted out of there.. although he was gone before I was even able to pull out.

He also said that it DID have the cams welded and it has excelent maintenance.. also that he has an order in for a cowl hood, and on the first of 2005 a turbo is going on it.

http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/150063/fullsize/DSC06281.JPG' alt='' width='565' height='424' class='attach' />[/url]

[url=http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/150064/fullsize/DSC06282.JPG][img]http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/150064/fullsize/DSC06282.JPG' alt='' width='565' height='424' class='attach' />[/url]

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Firespirit@Oct 8 2004, 05:55 PM
Damn Matt, you suck at parking :lol:

And he needs to put some dressing on those tires!!!
it's not my fault.. that was the only spot and the cars on each side were parked like that.. I couldn't park it straight.

and yeah.. both our SHOs were REALLY dirty

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
those rims are equally as bad as the park job...lol

that's awesome though

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
I like the rims and people around here are not so friendly i was at a stop light once and a sho pulled up to me and an old lady was driving and i rolled down my window and i said nice car to her and she told me f*** you and floored it i was so angry at least she could have said was thanks but she had to make a rude remark....glad to hear at least someone having a decent convo.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Postmortem@Oct 11 2004, 07:50 PM
2 of 2 that don't know to park. mad vulcan poWaH ownerZ know how to park!
pish posh! I can park better then you any day. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts