Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Firespirit@Aug 16 2004, 10:19 PM
The fog lights look yellow... mine are bright white...?

PS > I cant view the movie :(
Nah, the fog lights are pure white. I dont know why they appear yellow in the pic... same with the headlights, theyre pure white too. :headscratch:

As for the movie, you need to download quicktime. Do it!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
It looks cool, but if the police see all that **** then I can tell you will have some serious fines right there. Hope you don't get caught ... Good luck.

Frank

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I used to have strobes lights in the front turn signal in the Sable. I installed them as soon as I bought it then I went to my friend house to show it and I forgot to turn it off and then I had to stop to buy some stuff in Walmart and there was a security guy in a Focus and he saw they were blinking and he told me to take it out because thats illegal and if the police see it then I was having a nightmare since I got a lot of point in one month, which I had suspended license but anyway try the police don't see it.

Frank

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
One question before you see the slammer... do the tailights/reverse lights wig wag also, or is it just the heads.

wait.. when the tails/reverse lights flash is that with the heads or the strobes.. I can't picture it.

edited: I hope you dont get caught im not trying to sound like a jerk I forget to add emotions! BECAREFUL

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
That def. looks great. If I were you, I'd hook all that up to a security system. The red and blue would certainly scare the crap out of a would be car thief.

Don't drop the soap, man!

JR

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Whoa, folks, calm down! They are not hooked up permanently to my dash! I always take the lights off and put them in my trunk. Trust me, im smarter than that. :lol:

And, thats only the headlight flashers.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sweetness dan, you gotta hook up one more set of those in the front! I gotta get me some of these

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Looks sweet Cap, but Bubba's still gonna :spanking: you all night long. :lol2: ;)

-mobiuslogic

X

·
0 Posts
Damn, you are hardcore man! You can definitly make those cops and robbers fantasies more realistic with the lady friend. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
well if we ever want to make a video of someone running from the cops we know who to call. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts