Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Ford Mustang. 2005 Harley Deluxe. 2016 Freightliber Cascadia.
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've got some bad news, looks like the bull is headed for the scrapyard. Someone screwed me over so I no longer get my tax returns which means the bull doesn't get fixed. I have just over a month to find someone to take it to the scrapyard for a whole 10 bucks worth of steel, before it gets towed. This also screws me for my summer job which I cannot go back to now without it. So looks like I also won't be in the tCCA much longer. If anything changes I'll post back up and let y'all know. I wanted to say thanks for being such a great group of people and being so supportive. It's been an honor knowing y'all.

Michael

·
Registered
870 Posts
Sorry to hear about the bad news, but how did someone screw you over on your tax return? and what wrong with your Bull? What are you looking at in repairs?

J

·
0 Posts
Yeah... I'm a MW member.... but anyways,

That's very sad to hear! What was wrong with your bull? I'm sure with all the knowledge here you should be able to get everything figured out. I mean, where else would you go to learn anything and everything about Taurii?

Also, just because your bull is gone doesn't mean you can't hang around the boards anymore. There are quite a few people here that post regularly and no longer have a bull.

Well, best of luck with everything and keep us posted and let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

·
Registered
2001 Ford Mustang. 2005 Harley Deluxe. 2016 Freightliber Cascadia.
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the piston rings are shot, long story on the taxes, but it looks like I might be able to get it fixed., time will tell, I'll have news within a couple of weeks on it.

Michael

1 - 4 of 4 Posts