Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you already know, I'm leaving early Saturday morning for a much deserved and well earned vacation in Cancun, Mexico..........yeah baby!!!
and I won't be back until the following Sunday night. I can't wait to go see the ancient Mayan ruins, go deep sea fishing, maybe try parasailing....oh, and crocodiles, I must see those....nudie beaches and I'm getting a new tattoo when I'm there too.

Since I will be away from the board for an extended amount of time I ask that someone take over the task of making sure teh bOob takes his Geritol and changes his Depends often. If nobody does, he'll spend the week stuck in his bed crapping in the same diaper again and again...........stinky!

Someone also has to keep tabs on Mr. Stinky Butt so he doesn't pull anymore dissappearing acts.
.............and you know who you are.

Nome, no kissing anyone else in chat! Ashley, no more broken car parts while I'm gone ok? Jeremy, be happy.
And everyone else, be safe, stay warm and I'll have lots of drinks for you in Mexico!!

Erica

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
I thought I was suppose to go so I could translate for you

Oh well, have fun, and drink one for me

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Erica!!

I wish you a very good and safe trip! Dont get too drunk that you dont know what you're doing..might not be too good..however it could be in many ways! Take lots of pics cuz I wanna see them and dont forget to enjoy yourself and get wild and crazy!....I just dont wanna see you on the "Girls Gone Wild: Cancun Undercover" tape alright?! haha Drink one up for me! And dont worry..I'll take care of the boys for you while you're gone!!

~~Marley~~

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
DON'T DRINK THE WATER!!!!
I'm takin my flower back till you get home....hehehe Have fun Erica!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Ryne@Mar 16 2004, 08:37 PM
DON'T DRINK THE WATER!!!!
I'm takin my flower back till you get home....hehehe Have fun Erica!
If someone says that to me one more time........ :spanking:

My Little Flower, if I come back from Mexico and you've changed in any way.....

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Originally posted by sparkychic@Mar 16 2004, 07:55 PM
Someone also has to keep tabs on Mr. Stinky Butt so he doesn't pull anymore dissappearing acts.
.............and you know who you are.
No idea who you're talking about.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
And don't try to drown...one of my friends in HS went there and told me the story of this one girl almost drowning and being rescued by a lifeguard - the lifeguard asked for a tip afterwards

1 - 12 of 12 Posts