Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am going to be gone indefinitely. Its not the club at all.

Im broke.

Its too close to christmas, transitioning from unemployment to employment, I just don't have the funds to keep everything together. Unfortunately, the internet, is not a need to have item, and I guess neither is T.V, its going to be boring with literally nothing to do, but maybe I will get some things going that I need to get done.

I hate this time of the year. It doesn't seem to matter which way you slice it, there is never a way to win. Oh well. I'll be around till the switch gets flicked off, but after that, no idea when I'll be back.

Funny thing, the customer service rep I was speaking to was so nice. She warned me that if I disconnect the service it will cost $80 to get hooked back up. I tell her, Im sure I can get around that but just going to a different provider, and that was all she wanted to hear and ended the call. Oh well.

Anyways, Merry Christmas guys, and a happy new year :) :thumb: have a good one.

Zeptoplix, out.

p.s. if anyone needs me for something, my number is 519-401-1303 take care.

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
good luck ben... i feel your pain every time i write a check for money i dont have.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Zep,
See if one of the neighbors will allow you to "filtch" off their internet. As along as they say it's ok, you're technically not doing anything illegal...

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
That sucks Ben....I was just beginning to almost start not hating you.
[/b]

:werd:

Mike
B)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get everything in order.

P.S. Who is going to host chat now?

·
Registered
790 Posts
Get a library card, use intarweb there and books will become your friend with no source of tv/internet :)

But on the other hand, we'll miss you! Hope everything shapes up very quick for you! Best of luck!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Hope everything turns out alright for you Ben.

We'll still be here when you get back.

:thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
Get dialup if you get bored out of your mind. Can be had for $5 a month in my area.

I want to move out REALLY bad and will probrably have dialup for a while, or maybe DSL. I don't know about cable TV though, it's a huge rip off. I'd probrably just get DSL and download movies and stuff. Cable internet will be too expensive to keep.

good luck with your finances.

Oh, have a friend with a wireless laptop come over and see if any neighbors have an unsecured network, that's the first thing I'd check out. :ph34r:

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
While we don't see eye to eye, I am sorry to see you go.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Hey man, sorry to see you go. I hear you on Christmas expenses and such. Good luck, and we'll see you when things get straightened out.

JR

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
hope you can make it back soon. love ya or hate ya, the club just isnt the same when youre not around.

i sincerely hope your financial situation looks up soon. i guess sometime youve gotta do what youve gotta do (such as stop paying for things that arent absolute necessities). im sure its really hard for you to do, but youll pull through it. keep your chin up, man. as silly/frivolous as it may sound, i'll be prayin for ya. everything will turn out in the end.

if you ever need anything, day or night, i can be found at (317) 645-3815. i dont know what the hell i can offer you, other than a listening ear, but whatever. the offer is out there.

good luck.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the kind words. Unless they are delayed from the snow storm, tomorrow is my disconnection date.

ttyl.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts