Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My company is sending me out to San Diego for a week to work on a new Grand Opening for one of the Pep Boys out in San Diego. I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up while I was down there. The SHO-ABLE should be done by then. Let me know, I'll be out there from the 1st of November to the 7th.

If you wanna hang out, you can call my cell phone at 559-213-5777. Talk to you guys then!

Sal

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good. Thursday would probably be best. We can go grab something to eat. Gimme you phone number through a PM and I'll give you a call.

Sal

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
damn i'll be in vegas for sema show then sorry maybe next time take care damn i really wanted to see that car.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
LOL I guess you'll have to wait til Dec. 4th. It's cool though, There's always December. HOOTERS HERE WE COME!!!! LOL.

Sal

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Not Quite Positive, Im going to have a Conference Call this Monday. They will inform us then for sure. I'll let you all know.

Sal

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah sure, if I leave here early I can make that. I was going to head out to San Fernando anyhow. I'll keep you all posted.

Sal

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, time to update everyone. Well Im taking off from Fresno around 5am. I plan on making it out there around noon. In the San Diego area. When I get there, Im going to be in a meeting all day. Then working the next day. I dont know times yet though. So as soon as I find out I'll let you all know. I might be able to find a internet connection when I get out there. But if anything I'll be calling Matt and Bob. So... if anyone else would like to join. Let me know.

Sal

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
All the other SHOs that are coming will make my lil' ol' SHO look like crap... :closedeyes: .. But atleast I get to meet people.. :lol2:

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
Alright Matt, Im heading out as of now... Wish me luck. Bob I'll br giving you a call and let you know EXACTLY what day we are all going to meet. I'll keep you all updated.

See the rest of you all in a week.

Sal

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
Ok I got here and Im in one piece, my roomie has a laptop so I will be able to check the forum a couple of times...

Matt I'll be trying to call you today sometime. Im about 1-2 hours away from San Fernando. I'll talk to you guys later....

Sal

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
Sal, I mysteriously got sick yesterday, and I'm a little busy today. I'll give you a call tomorrow at the time we set up.

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
Ok so tomorrow is the day. Matt and Bob are going to meet up with me tomorrow in San Fernando/LA area. It's going to be a blast. If anyone else would like to join us. Please let me know. ASAP!! Also I'll be heading back to Fresno, California on Saturday. So let me know ASAP. Thank you

Sal

G

·
Discussion Starter #17
it's all worked out and the plans are set up.. *entire TCCA has eyes on the WC..* "who will make it there first?" :lol2:

I think the total will be four.. one gen1 SHO, one gen2 sho, one gen3 sho, and the SHO-ABLE!

·
Premium Member
2,620 Posts
I made it first! It was good to meet Matt, Sal, Jose and Rick. Sal, your Sable looked and sounded awesome. Rick's Supercharged Gen 2 SHO was too much for words. Jose's Gen 3 lookred and sounded great. Gen3 SHO's sounds the best. Matt your green GEN2 SHO looked great. What a buy and it was cool your Dad came by. We met Rick over at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank. There were a lot of hot cars there. A mid '70s Aussie Ford Falcon was there. I thought it was the most interesting. If painted black some wings added and lights on top and you would have Mad Max on the road. I will post some pics when later today or tomorrow.

Bob

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
Bob was first to arrive.. then Jose, shortly followed by sal. Then I showed up 10 minutes later. It was a BLAST!! from around 6 PM to 1AM. Sal you missed the Inifinity on the 405.. Jose was behind him and I pulled even with it until 110 when the traffic forced me to slow down and switch lanes. Then I switched over to the 118 and cruised at 120mph for 8 miles until my exit, at which point Jose pulled up to me.. :lol2: I thought I'd left everyone behind.

Sal, I sent the pictures and videos to you as a zip file.. I'll let you use your pictures and mine to put up the best ones..

I'll put up a few though..

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts