Premium Member
1,228 Posts
who's sho did you buy?????? I WANT ANSWERS :D

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Originally posted by Tman@Jun 3 2004, 09:48 PM
who's sho did you buy?????? I WANT ANSWERS :D
Hey Greg, I figured out who's SHO it is. :chili: :coolgleam: :grin2: I have pics too, but I won't ruin it for Tom in case he wants to post himself, or if the deal falls through.

I will let you know that it's exactly what he's looking for, so I doubt he'll pass it up. I know I wouldn't.

Good Luck on it Tom!!

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
EVIL</span>

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
omfg i know he didn't buy the car i think he just bought. :eek: If he did then he just got one hell of a car.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Tman@Jun 5 2004, 04:20 PM
omfg i know he didn't buy the car i think he just bought. :eek: If he did then he just got one hell of a car.
I'm baaaaaaaaack... :evil_grin:

I think 3 people here know what I bought. Who/what do you guys think it is?

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Well this better not be a trick. You probably bought a new digicam or something to make me look like a fool :lol: but I think it's this.........
http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Apr/20044168592861372432146.jpg' alt='' width='400' height='300' class='attach' />[/url]
[url=http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Apr/20044161055174282740501.jpg][img]http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Apr/20044161055174282740501.jpg' alt='' width='400' height='300' class='attach' />[/url]
[url=http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Apr/20044167367454758856953.jpg][img]http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Apr/20044167367454758856953.jpg' alt='' width='300' height='400' class='attach' />[/url]

What the buyer will be getting:

1995 MTX SHO with 59 thousand miles.
Fully rebuilt tranny with synchros, rings and a QUAIFE!
New clutch installed in January.
Intrax springs about 4 months old with brand new Tokico Struts(less than 50 miles)
190 lph Walbro Fuel pump.
Timing belt, accessory belts, water pump, CPS, and battery have less than 10k miles
K&N drop in filter.
Motorcraft plugs and wires with less than 10K on them
New OEM thermostat and aftermarket radiator
Relocated radio and climate control.
Carbon Fiber look pillar decals
Autogage 3” diameter Tach with shiftlight installed in front of the OEM tach.
Arizen Motorsports racing bucket seats with less than 5 months on them.
Rear black leather seat out of a 1991 to match the fronts
18 inch ASA JS5 rims with 235-40-18 Pirellis(will need replacing for the winter)
I will even include the new slotted Nickel plated rotors that I never installed.
I will also include the brand new aluminum cup-style subframe bushings
Also, stock slicers with out tires, with the numbers grinded down and sanded ready to paint
SHO centercaps
And what ever else SHO related things I can find in the garage…….

"What this car needs….

The front bumper was scuffed on the bottom in the winter. Will need a paint touch up.
The front right ABS cable has broken. Will need replacing
The sunroof tries to open but stops half way(this just started happening??)
The cam chain tensioner needs replacing.(as soon as I bought the other car, It went bad!
Wheel alignment(never go to it after Tokico install)"

I hope I was right. What a sick SHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
The funny thing is dude...most of us really don't give all that big of a crap what you bought...

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Just kidding. :lol: Nice find! B)

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
bout to say ....now tom we gotta meet up sometime and race and let me take it for a spin ;)

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Originally posted by kjw86ca@Jun 6 2004, 06:33 PM
Just kidding. :lol: Nice find! B)
Wow. That took me by surprise.

now tom we gotta meet up sometime and race and let me take it for a spin
I wouldn't mind meeting up to see it either. How about a "everyone with a new SHO" meet. :lol: Me, Racer X, True Blue, Pat Norris, and all the others I can't think of right now.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
sounds good to me....how bout guiga lake(sp?)

G

·
Originally posted by Tman@Jun 6 2004, 09:21 PM
sounds good to me....how bout guiga lake(sp?)
Yeah - If you guys go there, I'll go, too! B) I don't have a new SHO though (yet :uptosumpn:) :)

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hell yes I bought that mofo beeyootch! :lol: It now has 60 thousand miles, as we drove it back (pretty illegally) from Norwalk. I actually got a plate from a family member and photoshopped a registration sticker :eek: to get it home.

This thing pulls pretty hard through corners with the Quaife installed. The body is in great condition, one thing the ad didn't say was that the body is 100% rust-free. It has all the goodies - keyless, sunroof, auto climate (and all the buttons are in great condition) plus a few extras he threw in:

Aluminum cup SFB's, still in box
Spare complete intake and throttle body
Slotted rotors
Slicers and caps
Fishtanks
Spare side rearview mirror
Lighted shift knob
Yamaha plate frame
Couple of vintage Car and Driver's featuring the SHO
He actually had a complete set of rust-free doors from another SHO, I could only get one.

GAWDDAMN do I like this car. Just wait, I have some big plans. Pictures to come, especially since our '05 Escape XLT just came in today, too. :biggergrin:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts