1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item(s) purchased: White Face Gauges

Date Purchased: September 2004

Experience: Positive

Shipping: Sent out fast, and the box was even the original box the gauges came in.

Comments- Id buy anything from Joe again. I was in contact with him during the whole transaction and he answered all my questions and even sent me pictures of what the gauges looked like when I asked. The gauges were very reasonably priced at $30, which included shipping and a TCCA donation. I thought it was cool that $5 went to TCCA. Thanks again, Joe.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Window and doorlock LED swap.

Date Purchased: October 2006

Shipping: Ontime, reliable.

Comments: Good work, had a slight problem with one of the switches LEDs and JR helped me resolve it.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: LED bulbs, clear sidemarkers, LED door switches

Date Purchased: Late July

Shipping: Fast, I wasnt expecting to get it til next week sometime, well packaged

Comments: Gave me a great deal on everything. Answered all my questions fast and had knowledge to back it up. Would definately deal with Joe again.

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
Item(s) Sold: Gen III SHO Cat-back with Flowmaster 40s and SHO exhaust tips

Date Sold: October 2007

Payment: Cash when we met and his extra 40's

Comments: JR is cool as hell. kept in touch with me, figured out a price and a good place to meet and thats it, he drove to Pottstown, PA to pick it up so i didnt have to figure out a way to ship a full cat back exhaust lol

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Item(s) Sold: '98-'99 Cup Holders

Date Sold: January 2008

Shipping: Delivery was good - US Mail.

Comments:In great shape. I would say there is hardly any noticeable wear-and-tear on this part. Purchase and delivery went well. These cup holders fit like a glove on the '97 Mercury Sable, console shifter. :merc: Thanks.

Monsoon

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Item(s) Sold: Gen 3 Sable leather/cloth seats

Date Sold: July 2008

Shipping: All the real credit for shipping and delivery goes to Mike Poulin (SilverThunder).

Comments:
Good deal on nice, rare seats. JR was able to get Mike to transport the entire set of seats to ROTB2K8. Mike had cleaned and conditioned the seats. They look and feel almost like new. Big thanks to Mike for cleaning, transport, and delivery.

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,048 Posts
Item(s) Sold: CV axles- Mach 1 lip

Date Sold: March 2009

Shipping: Fast- Lots of peanuts :p

Comments: All items arived fast and as described in good shape.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts