Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Amazing. Definitely the best thing I have read in a long time. I found myself actually sitting here laughing out loud.

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
wow lots of reading i got to wed the 11th and said screw it... i guess i am not in the best mood today though some parts were kinda funny but overall i think i am too tire to understand most of it right now...

·
Registered
285 Posts
wow lots of reading i got to wed the 11th and said screw it... i guess i am not in the best mood today though some parts were kinda funny but overall i think i am too tire to understand most of it right now...
[/b]
That is about the same time I gave up. What a whiney little bastard. And Seriously, who says FLUFFY?

·
Registered
971 Posts
'Fluffy' was put in the place of the 'f' word, odds are the words were censored then replaced by the site, but also could have been self-censored.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Eh... TL;DR. Didn't get me interested enough.

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
Site times out for me.

I forgot what site it was, but a link posted to the garbage truck driver stories a few years ago had "gently caressing" in place of the f word. It took me a while to figure out that they filtered that out.

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
FANTASTIC!!! lets find some more stories like this! i know there are plenty on the net, none of those stupid, girl poops on couch after anal and dad shoots dog type urban legends though.

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
FANTASTIC!!! lets find some more stories like this! i know there are plenty on the net, none of those stupid, girl poops on couch after anal and dad shoots dog type urban legends though.
[/b]
Uh :huh: wha?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts