Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the deal, yesterday I was chopping off my FlowMaster, and putting on a stock muffler because the FlowMaster was getting annoying. Well, I decided to drive my car without a muffler. Videos of my car without a Muffler + Some Tire Screaching

Well, after that tire screaching ordeal, I started to go home. Well I am driving down the street, and all of a sudden, a ball goes whizzing infront of my car, and I saw it was a little foam ball, so I didnt bother to slow down and avoid hitting it. Then all of a sudden I hear "AS$ HOLE!!!" and I look back and see someone that looks like this guy http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/candidspics/9.jpg' alt='' width='332' height='500' class='attach' />[/url] and I take off..

And Today, I went down that street agian, but this time my car was quiet, and I was going extra slow just so he couldnt b**** about my going to fast. Well, what do I hear? "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" it seemed that the guys wife is out there yelling at me now! I put my car in reverse, and go over to her, and say "excuse me mam'?" and then I see the redneck Orange County Choppers Looking guy, and he yells, "HEY! YOUR THAT a** HOLE WHO WENT FLYING BY HERE THE OTHER DAY!" and then him and his buddy come up to my car, and start yelling "WHAT! YOU THINK YOU ARE SOME KIND OF BAD a** DRIVER!? I SAW YOU DOING DOUGHNUTS!" and I reply, "Sir, this is a front wheel drive car, it cant do doughnuts unless you have trays under the back tires"
So then he tells me that I need to find another place to "hang out"
*sigh*
I hate motorcycle red necks

·
Banned
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess this thing is too long for people to read.. I know sometimes I see that a post is really long, and I dont read it.. but I made it to where you can see videos and a picture! :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
I read it! I have had a similar experience.
In my '91 Sentra, I was driving around in my area going to a friends. I was going about 30mph, which is the speed limit. Just because my car sounded fast, some nut with 3 kids RUNS INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET and screams at me. What kind of idiot would put his own life on the line just to tell me to slow down, when I was only doing the speed limit?!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Originally posted by FatTortoise@May 14 2004, 11:46 PM
Here is the deal, yesterday I was chopping off my FlowMaster, and putting on a stock muffler because the FlowMaster was getting annoying. Well, I decided to drive my car without a muffler. Videos of my car without a Muffler + Some Tire Screaching

Well, after that tire screaching ordeal, I started to go home. Well I am driving down the street, and all of a sudden, a ball goes whizzing infront of my car, and I saw it was a little foam ball, so I didnt bother to slow down and avoid hitting it. Then all of a sudden I hear "AS$ HOLE!!!" and I look back and see someone that looks like this guy http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/candidspics/9.jpg' alt='' width='332' height='500' class='attach' />[/url] and I take off..

And Today, I went down that street agian, but this time my car was quiet, and I was going extra slow just so he couldnt b**** about my going to fast. Well, what do I hear? "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" it seemed that the guys wife is out there yelling at me now! I put my car in reverse, and go over to her, and say "excuse me mam'?" and then I see the redneck Orange County Choppers Looking guy, and he yells, "HEY! YOUR THAT a** HOLE WHO WENT FLYING BY HERE THE OTHER DAY!" and then him and his buddy come up to my car, and start yelling "WHAT! YOU THINK YOU ARE SOME KIND OF BAD a** DRIVER!? I SAW YOU DOING DOUGHNUTS!" and I reply, "Sir, this is a front wheel drive car, it cant do doughnuts unless you have trays under the back tires"
So then he tells me that I need to find another place to "hang out"
*sigh*
I hate motorcycle red necks [/b][/quote]
You never said how fast you were going when you ran over that toy ball. Or where you where doing that tire screeching.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Heh.... I do that at the beach all the time.. one time.. I even slid into the wall :p

But, I usually check out what's at the beach, and usually there will be some ricers hittin it up racing eachother on a short strip, and... well.. I got in the way one time and drove like a grandma (about... 5mph haha) and they didnt like that too much... so they flicked me off and went around me... so I flicked my brights on and tailgaited them :D

I'm an evil lil b****.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Tortoise--

All i can say is...*uck him. Some people are just busy bodys. Show him the finger and move along. Don't need to be around people like that. BTW--cool video, sounds great in surround sound:)

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Originally posted by FatTortoise@May 15 2004, 12:46 AM
Well, after that tire screaching ordeal, I started to go home. Well I am driving down the street, and all of a sudden, a ball goes whizzing infront of my car, and I saw it was a little foam ball, so I didnt bother to slow down and avoid hitting it. Then all of a sudden I hear "AS$ HOLE!!!"
You ALWAYS, ALWAYS SLOW DOWN when you see some toy or ball rolling out onto the street... there could be some kids running after it.

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Originally posted by Zack+May 15 2004, 03:01 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zack @ May 15 2004, 03:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FatTortoise@May 15 2004, 12:46 AM
Well, after that tire screaching ordeal, I started to go home. Well I am driving down the street, and all of a sudden, a ball goes whizzing infront of my car, and I saw it was a little foam ball, so I didnt bother to slow down and avoid hitting it. Then all of a sudden I hear "AS$ HOLE!!!"
You ALWAYS, ALWAYS SLOW DOWN when you see some toy or ball rolling out onto the street... there could be some kids running after it. [/b][/quote]
Yep, they always show that horrible drivers ed movie. The ball rolls out in the street in front of your car. Its followed by a little kid going after it and its always to late to stop. The scene always fades out with a sot of the kid petrified like a deer in some headlights. :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts