Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you seemed interested in this, so I thought I would post the pictures I took for you all to see...

It is currently at The Center for Creative Studies in Detroit, MI in the Walter B. Ford II Building, which is at approximately 300 East Kirby Street, for those of you who want to go see it.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Nice to see one of the few remaining examples still around... More than likely has its systems dissabled.. Would be sweet to see in action tho.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Is that the same red one from the Henry Ford museum?

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought it was, seeing as the one at the Henry Ford mysteriously disappeared around the same time I noticed this one...

But Dave and Jim were wondering what ever happened to it, while they were reviewing old pictures from the HF.... and I was like, Hey! I know where it is! :p

EDIT:

Nope, it must not be.... I found this pic of the one at HF, and it has a front plate bracket. The one at CCS has a perfectly smooth front bumper with no holes.

I've also heard rumors that there is one in the Renaissance Building, just down the street from COBO.... I think it is free admission, so that would be pretty cool to check out tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
I'd like to know how they got a Saturn, a Firebird, and a Fiero to all mate with each other and end up with that...

The things that happen when the lights go out at GM... :noes:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Man those are awesome pics! I saw the movie Who Killed the Electric Car, but it really is something to really see what one looks like...almost a normal car!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts