·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do that. Damn, didn't know he had them or would have asked him directly. Thanks Ash ;)

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those would be them Rubix, thanks. I just wanted to make sure they were avaiable before i upgraded my speedo to a SHO one since i really like the glo gauges.

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah i like the ones where the whole gauge face glows like that also but i haven't found any of them for the 150mph SHO speedo. Just the ones where the numbers glow like Rubix posted. Those will probably be less of a distraction anyways.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by gryphon1011@Aug 6 2004, 03:30 PM
I just won a bid for this kind....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33677

The only problem is they don't have the instructions. Anybody got a spare set laying around???
I have the exact same one, Tony.. I'll type out the instructions when you're ready for them... I also have instructions on how to install them somewhere posted on the boards.. just let me know :D Oh yeah, you still need that reflector bar right? Hopefully I'll get to ship it Monday or Tuesday...

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
I have the exact same one, Tony.. I'll type out the instructions when you're ready for them... I also have instructions on how to install them somewhere posted on the boards.. just let me know  Oh yeah, you still need that reflector bar right? Hopefully I'll get to ship it Monday or Tuesday...

Thanks Ash. I was about to blow a hemorroid! ;)

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Paul, are they reverse glo (like in the link above)? Also can you get the digital inverter upgrade for them? Feel free to PM me with a price and shipping (think you have my address from the VAK i bought from you)

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think i'll be fine installing them (unless you are talking to Tony, if so disregard this) i just wasn't sure if they had made ones for the gen3 SHO 150mph speedo.

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by godspunk32@Aug 9 2004, 08:17 AM
I wasn't questioning your abililty...the instructions just suck ass. They don't give you any information on how to wire them, but that just may be mine.

JR
That's cool I wasn't offended or nothing. ;) That sucks that the instructions are lacking like that. :angry: Hope mine aren't that way but more then likely will be with my luck.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts