Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
that would be me! now if only it had a Gen IV rear end lol! the front end of the gen 3 doesn't bother me that much, its more of the bubbly rear window and tail lights, but hey thats just my opinion, i can say that i wouldn't mind having a gen 3 SHO because the power!

just a random note, if anyone remembers a while back when i made a post about when my friend Scott bought a 99 black SHO, well he raced my other friends 98 eclipse GS-T Spyder and well, I was told by both guys it was the eclipse just barely untill 1/4 mile than the SHO whooped MAJOR ASS!! lol

·
Registered
790 Posts
I'm still flabbergasted at that........... can;t believe it's not a chop.. guess it's time to take the pic into shop and see if it is :D

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
I like the look of that. I remember the first time that I saw that, it got me wondering if you could do the same retrofit from a g2 to a g1. I like the look of the frontend of a 92-95 sho and that would look nice on a g1. not sure if the frames are the same or not..

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
hrmmm....what if somebody did a g3 SHO front on a g4 taurus...?? THis idea intrigues me much. Im so torn... i like the g4 front, but i also like the g3 SHO front... bah, i need more sleep.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by ryanqzqz@Oct 6 2004, 02:33 AM
I'm still flabbergasted at that........... can;t believe it's not a chop.. guess it's time to take the pic into shop and see if it is :D
Nope, I was in the driveway with Eric. Fooled the crap outta both of us. I think you just get rid of the logo in the center grille and leave the grill on it looks very stylish. IMHO only.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts