Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since it's only a little over a week away I was just getting curious as to who's going. I'm skipping out on Gingerman but should be at Lapeer.....with or with out the SHO, depends on the weather. Me, Chuck(killer blue GenII), Billy(yellow GenII), and a couple of Viper owners will be heading up to Lapeer early Saturday.

Here's the thread over on SHOForum about who is going from that board.

So who's gonna be there?

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
havent asked my mom, or my boss, but ill be there schooling the slower SLO's and the stock heavier 4cyl, and winter beaters

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
i'll be there pissing trans fluid and all. That sho is going there even if i have to push the damn thing. John you better bring your sho or else!!!. Bring a trap if need be for the rain chances. :lol2:

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I plan on being there. I am not sure how much racing I am going to do. I might let Greg drive my car a couple of times since his problematic (if he wants to). I never raced on a track before other then victory laps (I have done a ton of street racing though)

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
I should be able to make Lapeer, not sure which car I'm gonna take.

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by jtkz13@Oct 14 2004, 09:38 PM
I should be able to make Lapeer, not sure which car I'm gonna take.
You should bring the stang. ;) :D

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
I probably will, cuz its not that much fun to drag my Acura.

Wheelhop = teh suck

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet! Looks like I'll be seeing some new faces.

Greg: Just hafta wait and see......I'll be following the weather closely. ;)

Ashley: I am in Indiana, about three hours north or Indy.....but I won't be making it down there this weekend. :( If for some odd reason your caravan swings over this way, on your way there or back, lemme know and we can meet up.

BTW, I live close to where 80/90 and I-69 intersect.

B

·
0 Posts
Unfortunately, we won't be making it this year. I'll be busy on a radar tower in the woods of Brockton, MA. :rolleyes: <_<

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by 1fast97@Oct 15 2004, 08:07 PM
Radar tower? Are you working for the FAA?
Nope. I should reword that too. It's not a radar tower like one of those at the airport, for the air traffic controllers. It's a steel tower we use to test our radar antennas before shipping.

The company I work for builds radar antennas and other communications devices for military, and civilian applications. Most of the stuff is IFF (Identify Friend or Foe). We're a relatively small operation doing big stuff. Sometimes (like now) we're swamped with work, and barely get to have lunch, nevermind a day off.

It does have its benefits though, I get to do pretty much anything I want, short of blowing **** up. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts