Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Vulcan or Duratec?

I need the L-shaped hose that goes from the bottom of the PCV valve to the straight hose that goes to the engine.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
what color is your interior? I need some trim pieces.

·
Premium Member
2003 Ford taurus Centennial Edition
1,410 Posts
Would you consider selling just the seat track, as I have SHO seats and wouldn't need the seat.
I am looking for the one with the oval seat switch and not the seperate switches and power lumbar. Does yours have these features?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would you consider selling just the seat track, as I have SHO seats and wouldn't need the seat.
I am looking for the one with the oval seat switch and not the seperate switches and power lumbar. Does yours have these features?
yes i would do that

·
Premium Member
2003 Ford taurus Centennial Edition
1,410 Posts
Could you send a pic of the seat track. I want to see if it has the right type of switch that I am looking for, and the power lumbar feature.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
I need the Resistor piece that is right next to the coil (not sure what it is called) it is about an inch square and has a gray single wire connector going to it. I think it's propose is to help eliminate electrical noise and interference from the coil.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I need the Resistor piece that is right next to the coil (not sure what it is called) it is about an inch square and has a gray single wire connector going to it. I think it's propose is to help eliminate electrical noise and interference from the coil.
is it in this picture

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
19 Posts
also what does the center console look like? i could use the gray cloth armrest and the console storage compartment/cup holder part (not the section that mounts to the floor in other words). I could use a headlight switch and bezel/surround cause mine is fading.

please PM me for a link to pics or for my email. Thanks

kyle

1 - 16 of 16 Posts