Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Hey everyone you can STILL order shirts if you would like and have not let us know yet!! Get those last minute orders in.

Also please see the first post here for payment options. We prefer if you pay in advance! Remember ......... if you are going to Carlisle, you do not have to pay anything for the shirt. This is included in your TCCA registration fee to Paul (TaurusDailyDriver)

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
SHIRTS HAVE BEEN ORDERED!!! The group buy is closed.

I have 2 extras that are $15 each shipped to your door. 1M, 1XL. If you need one, PM me!

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
Shirts have arrived and will be sent out on Monday! All Carlisle attendees will get theirs at the event!

They look good!

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Sam you need a haircut! :D

They look amazing! Can't wait for mine.

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Shirts look good!

Eventually we will do another group buy for these, possibly in a different color, as this was a success. We can thank all of you for the success of this. I want to also thank Sam for taking over the payment/shipping of the shirts!

Maybe a "selfie" of the TCCA shirts on everyone when they get them is in order? :lol2:

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
ALL SHIRTS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED!!!

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR SHIRT BY MARCH 31!!

If you want to order a shirt I have a few L, XL, and one XXXL available! PLEASE PM me to order a shirt!

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
I STILL HAVE A FEW SHIRTS LEFT!

tccashirts.yolasite.com

·
Administrator
6,642 Posts
I do. I am currently on vacation so it won't be sent until NEXT monday. I believe I have Large left and thats it.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.