Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*****GROUP BUY HAS ENDED, HOWEVER THERE ARE A FEW EXTRAS. CONTACT TAURUSDAILYDRIVER FOR DETAILS!!! QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED!!!!!*****

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK everyone it's time to put this together as sooner or later this winter is going to FINALLY end! I'm looking into doing a group buy for us members here on TCCA for some shirts with the site logo on them. These would especially great for anyone putting together a local/regional meet or for large events like Carlisle, or just showing your colors while working on your Bull. I will be ordering them from Customink.com because they are a very reputable company, their prices are pretty good and there's no sales tax!​

To make it easier on the pockets, it will be front only printing with the Bull/TCCA logo.​

Here is what I came up with a BIG thanks to Paul(TaurusDailyDriver) for the artwork!
Navy/grey like the site colors:

Tshirt

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR.......... I WILL NOT be charging any extra money for this! I would be doing this for the community and not for profit. Shipping is free(2 week delivery) to me, but you will have to pay shipping/packaging to you which is added in the costs below.

PRICE

These will be Gildan 100% Cotton, pre shrunk cotton shirts.

T shirts

***Members in Canada must contact Sam to get a shipping quote***

Remember...... I'm doing this as an unpaid service to our community so only say you want to order if you are commited to purchase!

ORDERING

I'm going to run this till March 9th. On March 1, I will count what we have in the way of an order and give you a final price. You can pay with check mailed to me, or paypal(send friends in family or pay fees) so we can get the order placed. Prepayment will ensure that you get your shirts first!! They have a 2 week turn around to me, then I have to ship to you once I get them so obviously that would take a little more time.​

Sam is able to accept Credit Cards (with $1 extra charge due to the cost of running a credit card) if paypal is not an option for you. You may send cash in the mail but FYI that is not supposed to be done and may not arrive. Paypal is recommended, but credit cards are an option.​

Post here what you would like, the size, and quantity you would like. If you can just use the link above and BUY IT NOW!

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
MEMBER RUNNING ORDER

The order this is in is the order you get your shirts (For Paid People).

Sousa632 ---- 2 Tees ---- XL - PAID
Sam --- 2 Tees --- XL/L - PAID
The White Falcon --- 1Tee --- XL - PAID
Jakewolverine --- 1 Tee --- L - PAID
madscientist --- 1 Tee --- M - PAID
Nytefire --- 1Tee --- L - PAID
TaurusSHO --- 1 Tee --- M - PAID
Behlinla --- 1 Tee --- M - PAID
1992SableGS --- 2 Tee's --- XXXL - PAID
Tom S --- 1 Tee --- XL - PAID
Jag1959 --- 2 Tee --- XL/L - PAID
Roach --- 1Tee --- L - PAID
FFVulcanPowah --- 1Tee - L - PAID
Blkfordtaurusman --- 2 Tees --- L/XL - PAID
.josh. --- 1Tee --- L - PAID
145hp --- 1 Tee --- L - PAID
Phil LovesKat --- 1 Tee --- XL
Josh --- 1 Tee --- XXL
BigHerb --- 1Tee --- XXXL

Carlisle Attendees:
Ben --- 2 Tees --- XL
Sable476 - L
TaurusDailyDriver - M
Shelbyracer78 - XL
Erinclancy94 - XL
TheFurryCarGuy - S
thefranchise713 - M
markssho - L
2011TAURUSSEL - 2XL
95Taur - L
bpd1151 - L
Chris F. - M
Jxshx3 - L
DCinDC - XL
Jeff K - L
KodaChromeWolf - M
Mikey_Vr - XL
raybob95 - L
REDTRUCKCHASER - 3XL
tesmith47 - XL
Trus03 - L
mjhpadi - 2XL
Angrod - L
Readingman36 - XXXL

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
I'll take one short, possibly two, in XL. Can the logo be centered though? Thoughts on this?

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
I like the last one that John posted with everything on the front! If I come into some money soon (actually might be a possibility) I may be ordering...

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK guys I think we have a solid design! I changed the pictures to reflect the changes, and cleaned out what we worked on last night. It'll be a front design only(nothing on the back) just to make it a little easier on everyone's wallets.

Anyone going to Carlisle really should have one of these shirts :) Let me know what you want, cause the more we order they cheaper they get. Plus there is a 6 minimum for the navy color, but I'm sure we can come up with well more than that in T's.

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
I like the design! John, order the 20 Tshirts for sure. If you come up short I'll pay for them and you can send them to me.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I like the current design. Put me down for one large t-shirt.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Can you tell me if the design is silk screened or rubberized print? I seem to have a reaction to the rubberized material.

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you tell me if the design is silk screened or rubberized print? I seem to have a reaction to the rubberized material.
It says "Screen printing or high-quality digital printing". I'm waiting to hear back from the company but I'll confirm that before giving you a yes or no.

Count me in! One Large please!
Put you and everyone else that requested one in. Thanks and keep them coming!!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
i'll get one in large

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
The more people that order the lower the price becomes!!!! It's gone down twice now!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
One XL SS

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
Added!

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
Added!

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
How's the fit on these? Are they fairly loose like most Gildans or do they run small like American Apparel shirts?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
51 Replies
23 Participants
Sam
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing