Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Generation Differences

4K views 30 replies 16 participants last post by  rank 
#1 ·
For my Intro to Web Design page I have to create a site as a final project. I figured I'd go with what I know and create a Taurus information site. One of the sections I want to have will feature information on all the generations/years. So I was just wondering if anyone who knows of any differences between the generations or years can post them here so I can include them. I know we did this once or twice before but I couldn't find any posts on them in the archives. Oh, btw, this is SLO-specific; I have another page devoted to the SHO. Being almost 2:00am in the morning, I'm too tired to think of any right now. Wait, after '92 they dropped the two-tone body colors . . . ok, that took too much out of me; I'm going to bed.

All . . . uhh . . . things will be welcome. <---Too tired to think of the right word. I'll edit this tomorrow.

#28 ·
Don't trust what the pan says. Well known they used AXOD pans on any transmission

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.