Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
the gen 3 gauges should fit on the g4s, also you can go directly to ford and ask for a set of gauges for a 2003 centennial edition, those are white with black numbering.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
They're still all screwed up with the white faced gauges. I can get them for a 96-99 SLO (Vulcan) with the 110 mph speedo, or I can get them for the SHO with the 140 (or 150, can't remember) speedo, but they don't sell them (at least that I can find) for the Duratec, with the 120 mph speedo. Sucks...I wish they would just start making cool stuff...

JR

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Originally posted by godspunk32@Jun 8 2004, 06:31 AM
They're still all screwed up with the white faced gauges. I can get them for a 96-99 SLO (Vulcan) with the 110 mph speedo, or I can get them for the SHO with the 140 (or 150, can't remember) speedo, but they don't sell them (at least that I can find) for the Duratec, with the 120 mph speedo. Sucks...I wish they would just start making cool stuff...

JR
So they make them for 110 and 140-gen2 sho (or 150-gen 3 sho) but not the 120 gauges that the gen 3 duratec's have? That sucks.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Yeah...I've checked all over for them, and all I can find are 110 or 140s. It sucks...you'd think that if they were going to make them for the Vulcan's, they'd make them for teh Duratecs, but...no.

JR

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
They make them, I ordered a set for myself last summer and ended up returning them...check ebay.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I have them in my Gen IV right now. Check ebay, they are out there.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I've not seen any where the indicator lights match up perfectly (i.e. Check Engine) for the Gen 4.

·
Registered
486 Posts
some of the lights dont match up, like high beams, but they still look awesome. Plus, you can still make out what the light is, even though the wrong pic is on the gauge faces.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Originally posted by godspunk32@Jun 8 2004, 09:17 AM
Yeah...I've checked all over for them, and all I can find are 110 or 140s.  It sucks...you'd think that if they were going to make them for the Vulcan's, they'd make them for teh Duratecs, but...no.

JR
i refer to my previous post... if you want all the lights to match up then look at the '03 centennial edition gauges. they came stock from ford with white face gauges, and duratecs ;)

·
Registered
411 Posts
My Gen 4 has them stock from the factory.

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
rudedog I appriciate the help, those were for the gen 95 model... I think they look cheap anyways.. I have also found nothing on ebay
here is a pic of a 2003 100th edition

I also found some white gauges on some SEL models for 2003 only, looking through autotrader.com

Attachments

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Personally, I think I'd need custom guages. I want the 150 speedo from the Gen 3 SHO, but want all my lights to match up.

I think I'd need some kind of custom overlay.

-Dan

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Originally posted by Firespirit+Jun 10 2004, 10:50 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Firespirit @ Jun 10 2004, 10:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rudedog@Jun 9 2004, 01:13 AM
you guys might want to try getting in touch with this seller from e-bay.  SDR Powersports
these are the gauges i got and i (think) they are the ones Ashley (firespirit) got only she got the digital inverter
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...2&rd=1&tc=photo
I don't know, Sarah had them before me... Don't know where she got 'em! [/b][/quote]
i think i got mine from procarparts.com

1 - 20 of 29 Posts