Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a fourth gen(00-04) upper intake plenum for the 12V 3.0 VULCAN. This is also a direct swap for earlier tauruses with the vulcan motor. It's a composite intake which means it's heat resistant, and a smooth bore through the entire length of the runners. Since the plastic doesn't conduct heat, it keeps the incoming air charge cooler, and therefore denser with more available o2. And, since it's a smooth bore through the entire length of the runners, there's less resistance on the incoming air charge. Anyone who has pulled a metal upper intake plenum off of a taurus has seen the rough casting with their own eyes, this is a big design improvement over the earlier vulcans.

Asking $50 OBO.

B

·
0 Posts
If I had the cash, I'd be all over it. Can you hold off a couple weeks? Or perhaps we could trade some porting/polishing labor?

A

·
0 Posts
If I wasn't already waiting on a bobified gen3 intake, I'd be all over it as well....

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Bob Gervais@Apr 9 2004, 07:40 PM
If I had the cash, I'd be all over it.  Can you hold off a couple weeks?  Or perhaps we could trade some porting/polishing labor?
Yeah, I'd be interested in some sort of a barter. How much will you knock off the price? I could send it up in the same box with my core exchange LIM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts