Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok , im thinking of getting some good colored bulbs for my taurus.. its a 2003.. where to get them??? green prefferably

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Currently there are no "good" colored light bulbs. All the color ones that are out, so far, the color fades away and the light is actually dimmer than stock because they are painted.

If you are going to get some green would be the best choice, though. Blue is illegal in all 50 states I believe. It's surprising how many people actually have light bulbs that are HID-wannabes.

-Kyle

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bought some blue lights. Some I have had awhile. I went to PEP Boys. The package for the bulbs read" O.E.M replacements. I know the color isnt O.E.M. the the quality is suppose to be. I also Bought bulbs I installed and added to the car. And I also bought a set that plugs into the lighter , the down side is you can hide all the wires. So there are options, BTW I don't think I saw to much green if any I did see RED , BLUE and White/Clear And Purple bulbs. Pep boys had a lot of different light choices to choose from. And any price rage you could think of.

Hope this helps . ANd none of the bulbs have faded ...yet. And I live in Sunny AZ

James

1 - 3 of 3 Posts