Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
So far it looks good. From a distance you couldn't even tell.

Nice job.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Did you use chrome tape?

·
Banned
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No.. I drilled holes where the yellow parts clip in, and then I poped the thing out.. Then I cut a line down the back side, and took the yellow part out..

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Looks like you missed a piece.

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
I am lost here. It looks like the lens is broken in the pic. There is also a piece still in there I think.

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Ya it looks smashed dude.

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
Oh wait!!!
I forgot you had yet another accident.
I remember those days I had mine. I would have one at least every year. Thank God I have never had one in a Taurus.
It is just too purdy a car to wreck. I think you can get some silver reflective tape in the auto parts store. I have been wondering how to do this on my Centennial.

I took this pic with the lights on but imagine a clear reflector and one of those silver turn bulbs that light up orange. On the Gen IV this is the only orange on the car and it looks dumb.

·
Registered
486 Posts
haha. When i first saw your pic i thought u were just jokin around. I think it looks pretty cool after takin a closer look at it.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
LOL this is kinda ironic, but i was studying my corners trying to figure out how to do the same thing as you did!!! lol

But it looks like it'd be real nice!

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
I always wanted to do it on mine, but didnt have the time. Someone should buy a set off ebay and experiment with them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts