Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 603 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
If you want this, you should expect to put your money where your mouth is. This is SHOBros - they aren't going to rip us off.
[/b]
It's not that I or any one else thinks they may rip us off. I know they'll give full refunds or deliver product when it's available but i don't wanna drop the cash today and not see anything get done for a month or two beacuse we need 2 more people who may be interested. That doesn't make any sense, for someone who doesn't have $$ flowing whenever.
[/b][/quote]

If everyone does what you're doing, we'll never get 20 people to pay.

I get really irritated when there are tons of posts about how people want things like this made, but when it comes time to pay suddenly everyone has to back out. That's why no one wants to make parts for these cars.

You know what, if you're so worried about waiting two measly months, I'll pay for yours, then you can pay me back. I'm man enough to put up the money.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Its not that I want 20 paid people, i just want to see 20 interested people on that list.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
If everyone does what you're doing, we'll never get 20 people to pay.

I get really irritated when there are tons of posts about how people want things like this made, but when it comes time to pay suddenly everyone has to back out. That's why no one wants to make parts for these cars.

You know what, if you're so worried about waiting two measly months, I'll pay for yours, then you can pay me back. I'm man enough to put up the money.
[/b]

... :rolleyes:

this is stupid :argue:

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
Matt, have you thorwn this up on the V8 list yet? If not, I will send out a link to them.

Knock me down to one for now, may need another, but for now just the one.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Matt, have you thorwn this up on the V8 list yet? If not, I will send out a link to them.

Knock me down to one for now, may need another, but for now just the one.
[/b]
No I havent as I am not on the V8 list. If you can that would be great.

Okay will do.

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Got my order in! I have been waiting for you guys to do this for so long now! :p

Now if we can just get that Dual Pass Radiator for the Gen3... ;)

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
ATTN: LOUDSHO & Gen IV owners: I have posted a pic of a Gen III pillar installed a Gen IV under the original A-pillar thread. It will work in a Gen IV.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
That makes 20 interested people. We can still take more poeple of course.

We have 2 paid orders currently. The sooner we get 20 the sooner these are made.

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
SHO Bros Garage gauge pods feature the following:

Made out of ABS Plastic
3 locations for gauges. 2 1/6" size.
Available in choice of 6 colors: Black (unpainted),dark blue, tan, green, mocha, grey (see picture above)

its either 2 1/6" or its a typo and its 2 1/16"

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
I'll be paying you also in the next day or so Matt

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
im in just need a few days to clear a couple checks and collect on some odd jobs.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
Gen IV owners:

Please see new post on fit in original A-pillar thread:

http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?...42089&st=75
[/b]
Even with that gap from the outside who cares, it's not like you drive your car from the outside anyways. I am still in even with the gap.
[/b][/quote]

I will get some pics up will the small piece trimmed out. I trimmed about 1/4" of the top and reinstalled it - that got rid of the gap from the front and it fit closer to the roof line. They nice thing is that the mounting clips line up perfectly and securely hold the A-pillar very snug. If you Gen IV owners do decide to "trim" the piece to make a better fit, (friendly advice) : PLEASE be extremely careful with the cutting tool [box cutter, etc). The plastic is pretty rigid. I ended up "scribing" the cut line and kept going over the line until little by little until I was through the whole way. The piece is rounded, so it is very easy to slip and potentially cut yourself or go off line and scratch the pillar. PICS by tomorrow of the re-fit

21 - 40 of 603 Posts