Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well since i'm getting rid of my gen3 today, i'm selling most of my aftermarket stuff i had on the car. give me a reasonable offer on item and we'll go from there.

2 brand new Ventvisors for front windows
2 used black headlight covers...SOLD
1 radio (casette is not working, but i'm sure can be fixed easily) w/out controls
1 brushed almuminum face bezel...SOLD
1 white faced glo-gauges........SOLD
1 Haynes Manual
1 Chitlons Manual..............SOLD
1 set of blacked out taillights
1 set of 99 black housing headlights.......SOLD
2 front clear corners w/blue LED's..........SOLD
1 tornado (i know i know)
1 95 Taurus Emblem
2 new clear Sable Turn signals. never been used
2 brand new in boxes Bosch O2 sensors part number #13133.....1 SOLD....1 LEFT
1 brand new oxygen sensor wrench set OEM #27110......SOLD

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Sarah,

What do you want for the strut brace?

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Sarah, do you have any pictures of the brushed aluminum face bezel?

Also what do you mean by "2 new clear Sable Turn signals." The Gen3 sable's turn signals were integrated into the headlamp housing and the taillight housing. Are you referring to the bulbs?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Originally posted by stpidhoser@Jun 4 2004, 11:47 AM
I think she means the side bumper lens.
If you are referring to the side markers, I belive she has already sold them - "2 front clear corners w/blue LED's..........SOLD"

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
I can't believe you are getting rid of that beautiful car. If it had a better engine, I would definetly keep it. You made that car look awesome.

Do you plain on modding up your new Taurus?

BTW, how much for your O2 sensors and wrench?

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by mykej27@Jun 4 2004, 03:40 PM
I can't believe you are getting rid of that beautiful car. If it had a better engine, I would definetly keep it. You made that car look awesome.

give me an offer on the o2 sensors and the wrenches. i paid $63.99 a piece for the 02 sensors and $15 for the wrench. they are all brand new still. pm me with an offer.

and here is a picture of the sable turn signals. i have no idea. when i bought them on ebay the guy told me that they were for the taurus, but they weren't. so i'm not sure what they are for.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
Originally posted by detroit_raver+Jun 5 2004, 10:22 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (detroit_raver @ Jun 5 2004, 10:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mykej27@Jun 4 2004, 03:40 PM

give me an offer on the o2 sensors and the wrenches. i paid $63.99 for the 02 sensors and $15 for the wrench. pm me with an offer.

and here is a picture of the sable turn signals. i have no idea. when i bought them on ebay the guy told me that they were for the taurus, but they weren't. so i'm not sure what they are for. [/b][/quote]
Yes, those are Gen3 Sable turn signals.

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Originally posted by SableOHC+Jun 5 2004, 11:23 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SableOHC @ Jun 5 2004, 11:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2004, 10:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-mykej27
@Jun 4 2004, 03:40 PM

give me an offer on the o2 sensors and the wrenches. i paid $63.99 for the 02 sensors and $15 for the wrench. pm me with an offer.

and here is a picture of the sable turn signals. i have no idea. when i bought them on ebay the guy told me that they were for the taurus, but they weren't. so i'm not sure what they are for.
Yes, those are Gen3 Sable turn signals. [/b][/quote]
Yep, they are. Sorry about all the confusion. I don't know why but i was thinking the turn signals were the ones that were integrated in with the headlamp when those were actually the running lights. I guess i don't look at the lights on the front of my car much unless something broken and i haven't had to replace any turn signal bulbs just yet ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
i sent u another email.

does that thing really work? lol wouldnt do me any good since i still have factory square air filter...haha

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.