Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling these mainly due to the fact that I never got off my lazy a** and installed my changer/deck and I am still stuck with the stocker with no chance of doing it anytime soon so I figure i will sell it if anyone wants it.

It is the full kit, everything you need to install an aftermarket radio never used so harness is brand new,.

I am looking for $30shipped in the US

I also have my Pioneer Deck and 6 Disc I will be selling later this week along with my old 17x8 Ultra wheels which are a little rough but only need two tires and shine nice when cleaned, those are going for the first $225 from someone who can pick them up in MA, I can also meet half way up to 50 miles outside of springfield/hartford

Deck and changer are going to go for $175/bo for set.

I need to save up some cash for wheels for my Scion this summer so I am looking to move this stuff asap.

Anyone wants pics just askb

G

·
Hey, Im interested in the MERTA kit. How's $20 shipped? I can do that. Other then that... im flat broke!!! Let me know

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lowest I can really go is $25 shipped, this kit is about 60-70 bucks at circuit city.. like i said its brand new.

Feel free to PM me for pics of paypal info.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem, I still have two rims in my trunk so I will take them out tomorrow... I have just ben putting it off because I am on the 3rd floor and they are a b**** to carry all the way upstairs.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sablesal if you are still interested please PM me so I can move these, pics of the other stuff coming this weekend, been a rough week so I have not had a chance yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is the link to the rims, two of them have some curb rash and one has a little flaking, the other two are in pretty good condition.. All rims need a good cleaning and will give you a really nice shine, I had these on my Tbird SC and they should fit all taurus 5 lug, mustang 5 lug and tbird 5 lug not sure of what else.

I am near springfield ma and hoping someone can pick them up.. if you need any more specific pic let me know, as mentioned you need two tire and some cleaner and a litle bit of time to spend cleaning them up and you will have a really nice set of wheels at a decent price.

Pics of metra kit (no one has came through yet) and deck/changer coming tomorrow.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287254133&slideshow=1

·
Registered
157 Posts
OKIHost, I sent you a PM expressing interest in your install kit. I'd like to see some pics of it when you get a chance.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by 99GBlue@Apr 12 2004, 01:25 AM
OKIHost, I sent you a PM expressing interest in your install kit. I'd like to see some pics of it when you get a chance.
Sorry just got your PM, Will get you pics tonight or tomorrow and the rest of the stuff is going to fleabay if no one wants it..

·
Registered
52 Posts
Im somewhat interested in the rims, but I see you dont want to ship them, would you be willing to if I payed shipping?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Grnmonkey3@Apr 12 2004, 04:47 PM
Im somewhat interested in the rims, but I see you dont want to ship them, would you be willing to if I payed shipping?
Yes I would be more than happy to ship if you are paying for shipping and handling whatever it is, I have always gotten my rims installed at the shop so I am not even sure how to ship them but I would assume UPS or fedex whatever would have a big enough box to send them one in each box and I do have some big giant rolls of saran wrap type stuff I could wrap around them and them some peanuts etc.

·
Registered
52 Posts
OKIHost, sorry but I'm gonna pass on the rims. I thought I'd have enough $ but I wont with adding the 2 new tires (even cheapo ones)
. Sorry.

·
Registered
157 Posts
OKIHost, how soon can you have pics? I've got a free Saturday for once and I'd like to get everything done then, so if you can get the pics, I can get you some money so you can get it shipped ASAP. Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts