Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
makes me wish I had $2G laying around...

·
Registered
233 Posts
I've been waiting for G3 plates for EVER! Sucks they're so much more than the G1/2, but you get what you pay for. Can't wait!

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From Mike:

We are getting ready to make another run of camber plates for the Gen1/2 to go with the now released coilovers.

We have one person interested in Gen3 coilovers, so we are planning to make the Gen3 camber plates to bring the Gen3 coilovers to reality. That said, there has not been a lot of response on the Gen3 camber plates or coilovers, so this might be your only chance to get in on a run of parts. If you are thinking of getting the coilovers for your Gen3, now is the time. Please place your order as soon as possible, or at least let us know your plans. We are only going to make a small run of Gen3 camber plates, and if we don't know you want a set, you may not get them.

Time to speak up

·
Registered
233 Posts
I need a set of camber plates. I haven't worked it into the budget yet, so let me know what I need to know.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The caster/camber plates only work with coilovers. If you can place an order it would be good otherwise email Mike to let him know.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've been in touch with Matt for the last few months and just ordered upgraded swaybars, bushings, endlinks, coilovers, camber plates, rear strut mounts, and adjustable LCA's. SO ready for this. Can't wait. As always, service with ShoSource has been amazing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts