Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't have my camera with me so I came home to get it. This SHO look so sharp, its white and has all kinds of mods. I am going to print a flyer and take a few pics of the car. I know there are very few of us from New Mexico so I am doing my part. I will be back with pics soon!!!!

Edit:
I went and got pics...
http://home.comcast.net/~carraudio/Taurus/IMGA0409.JPG' border='0' alt='user posted image' class='attach' />
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~carraudio/Taurus/IMGA0410.JPG' border='0' alt='user posted image' class='attach' />

·
Registered
283 Posts
awesome it looks great. however if u look at the exhaust its a :rice:

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At least they are not big 4" ends. I think they are only 3" They look nice on it.

And what is wrong with a little rice? I like rice with my sweet and sour chicken :p

·
Registered
283 Posts
nuthins wrong w/ rice(i got one on my sable) but on a car that should have dual flowmasters or sumthin it kinda sux

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Actually, though the tips may make it look like the typical "fart can" exhaust found on ricers, I don't think it is. Look closely at the mufflers. They look oval-ish, which would not make them "fart cans".

BTW, my tips are either 3.5" or 4" (can't remember now) and I don't think it looks ricey at all. This is the biggest tips you can have IMO without the rice look. It may sound and look ricey to some, but I like both. I'll find a pic, since I don't have any of my own.

Well, this pic does them no justice, as they look pretty horrible here. Very dirty too. This was the spring break meet. You can't really tell, but they're nice chrome tips. They look like they stick out too far as well, but don't in person.
My car also does not have the blue vinyl SHO fill-ins anymore.

·
Registered
187 Posts
i might have to do what caraudio did there, take a picture of a tight sho. there's this one that the science teacher at school drives :eek:
i stare every day, lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts