Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Which Gen2 Front end do you like Best???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious how many like the looks of the frontfront ends look as much as i do, if so wich is beter to you?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i forgot about the sho. lol dont know if i cn add it to the pole ill try

·
'MT5 Plus' Wagon Builder
1,235 Posts
I like Rudedog's gen 2 non-SHO front end with discoball headlights, aftermarket hood and police grill.

·
Super Moderator
8,732 Posts
I like both Taurus and Sable G2 front ends. Still look modern and up to date even though the "newest" G2s out there are 16 years old.

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
I wonder what a taurus front end would look like with disco balls, police grille, sable bumper and fenders... What do you guys think?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
I wonder what a Taurus front end would look like with disco balls, police grille, sable bumper and fenders... What do you guys think?

Tyler, the bumpers, fenders and grille is feasible, but you'd have to modify the headlights to "square" off the inner radiused portion to match the center light bar. But I can see that looking really cool.

sa79, mine is a GL, but thank you, very much.

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
Tyler, the bumpers, fenders and grille is feasible, but you'd have to modify the headlights to "square" off the inner radiused portion to match the center light bar. But I can see that looking really cool.
What I meant was keeping the Taurus Grill, hood, and LX headlights while substituting the Sable bumper and fenders.

No need for the light bar, but a lighted Ford symbol might not be out of the question...

Unfortunately for me, it would make my car a Police Ford Taurus Mercury SHO!:rolleyes2:

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
I loved the full light bar

·
Premium Member
14,356 Posts
I like the looks of all Gen2's. I had a 92 taurus that was really nice. The sable is cool cause of the full wrap around light. The sho is the nicest of all though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts