Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
i saw that on shoforum. its nice, and looks like lots of greenbacks went into powedercoating the underside. i think willie's sho would give em a good run for thier money for 3rd place.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Very Nice. Modified, but in a very clean way, I like it. Then again, I'll always have a soft spot for Gen IIIs. In fact, considering my debt situation, I should have probably tried to find a Gen III instead of buying brand-new, but at least I'm building credit, or so they say.

·
Registered
116 Posts
WOW!!! Its so beautiful I dont know what to say other then someone hand me another towel to clean the drool off my mouth :notworthy:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
truly a beautiful car... i was wondering if anyone could find a side shot of the 1st place car... i noticed in this picture (here: http://www.v8sho.com/SHO/Police-Car-Show-1RESIZED.jpg) that he doesn't have SHO rims, i was wondering how they looked from the side.

i think it's interesting one of the guys who got 3rd had sable turn signals and put driving lights where taurus turns should be... it looks interesting, it looks good but at the same time something about ti is bothering me, thus at the same time it looks bad, honestly im kind of speechless on it. id like to see a shot looking straight at it or see it in real life, then i guess i could derive a more stable opinion... see what im talking about here: http://www.v8sho.com/SHO/KENNY-KIPECKY-3RD-PL-TIE.jpg

·
Registered
281 Posts
His front turn signals must now be at 1.6 times brighter due to the proximity of the driving lights. Oh, wait, those aren't driving lights, they are auxillary lights (so the mfg avoided complying with lighting requirements), and you probably won't see the turn signals if they were 5 times brighter...

Or maybe it's that the car looks like it has boogers in it's nose.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
:cool_shades: Nice and clean, just the way it should be :grin2:

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Very nice. I don't like the red grill or the red SHO on the back though. Also, the yellow kind clashes with the red and black, but other than that, this thing is clean as hell and looks very pretty.

JR

·
Registered
933 Posts
that is one beautiful car. I Really like the look of the exhaust on it. modified, but tasteful. and he had the sense to keep the stock tips too, I haven't yet found any set of aftermarket tips that look as nice as the stock ones do. I'm going to try to put some header paint on the exhaust piping on my car one of these days. that stuff is rated up to 1200* or so. my dad put it on the exhaust manifords on the GTO's engine, and it has yet to show any sign of burning off or discoloring. after the cats the exhaust is much cooler, so I'm hoping that it might actually stick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts