Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The day before I posted this my employer filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Two days later I was called back to work from layoff because the filing scared the crap out of our customers (Ford, GM, Chrysler) who demanded an 8 week bank of parts and agreed to front the money to have us work 10 hour days and weekends. At this point, I'm still broke and behind on bills but I have no time to complete a sale because I'm always at work. So to avoid not following through and being a bad seller I'm going to say for the time being these are no longer available. I have received notice that my plant is closing on or before June 20 if it's not bought so if I end up losing my job these will be available again. I apologize to those that PM'ed me and I haven't been able to reply. Thanks for the interest, take care and here's to life!

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
what will the ride height in the back be with these cargo coils? if i got them i would cut the dead loop off the fronts to lower it abit, but will the rears be at proper ride height or will they not match the lowered fronts?
i say cut because moogs have a dead coil on them so as not to change the spring rate... before anyone bashes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts