Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Ford wants to make it's cars even better and more efficient, by todays standard, a 4 year old design is a bit outdated if Ford wants to be a winner. They don't want to make the same mistake they made to the G4 Taurus by making it an antique still in production.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well guss i canunderstand saying fress with desinge
i liked the 08-09 black limiteds with the AWD. i relly wanmted one. but my credit has ben trashed becase of tring to live on a 697 a month disabilty check. the 2010 ones look alot like ever other car on the road. the 08-09 wher difrent they stood out of the croud. i rember ford only changed head lights and tail lights usaly for a long span. a good example is 1980-1989 Lincon town cars. guss they killing off the 500 and montigo as well??? but those wher wierd cars. guss i showd be glad the taurus is still in production.

Alice

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
QUOTE (Alice @ May 11 2009, 07:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=724377
well guss i canunderstand saying fress with desinge
i liked the 08-09 black limiteds with the AWD. i relly wanmted one. but my credit has ben trashed becase of tring to live on a 697 a month disabilty check. the 2010 ones look alot like ever other car on the road. the 08-09 wher difrent they stood out of the croud. i rember ford only changed head lights and tail lights usaly for a long span. a good example is 1980-1989 Lincon town cars. guss they killing off the 500 and montigo as well??? but those wher wierd cars. guss i showd be glad the taurus is still in production.

Alice[/b]
500 and Montigo were replaced by the Taurus and Sable in 08...

the new standard for Ford I think is going to be 3 years for design changes...

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
The '08/'09 Taurus is the Five Hundred. The '08/'09 Sable is the Montego. It's the same car. They only changed the name and the fascias. Just like the Chevy Malibu and the Chevy Classic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts