Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found these back a couple months ago and since i cant use them i figured maybe one of you guys could. i bought these off ebay over 3 years ago put them in the car and two weeks later gave the car back to my dad he ripped them out about two days after he got the car. so they have not been used much. AFAIK they do not make this particular set anymore. it needs a new inline fuse (had 10 amp) and some new adhesive on the switch and controller box, it is wired right in with the cigar lighter. here are some pics, the gold on the back represents where they are lit on the front. they worked great and looked even better in the car unfortunatly i do not have any pics with them installed...

asking 20 shipped

edit: also they are a little dirty around the edges from being in the garage but that part is covered up when put in the car otherwise i am sure it would come off with a magic eraser

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Mine are the exact same thing, but I pulled them out of the JY car wrong, so they don't glow, the light just shines through like the stock gauges, but in the daytime this is what they look like installed:

Good luck with the sale :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
How difficult would the install be?

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the install is not hard they just slide right over the needles then you put everything back together and hook the two wires to the cig lighter and your done

1 - 5 of 5 Posts