Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the local junk yard i found a gen 3 sho, the seats are about the only nice part left, and I mean nice. The only issue I see is that some of the Stitching is coming out on the drivers side. This is the whole set, both buckets and the rear. Let me know if interested because i got a feeling they wont last. I'll post some pics tomorrow afternoon. They are that medium gray color.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i also have a gen 4 sable headlight switch with fog light option, i will also post a pic of it working in my car tomorrow.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here it is hooked up and running perfect. And if your curious it is in perfect shape, no scratches or discolorations.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dont quote me but i think they are different, you may be able to swap the face plates though.

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
oh dear god i want those seats bad! i went to my local yard and found 3 sho, all basically stripped except for exterior body panels....

wish you werent in WI!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh dear god i want those seats bad! i went to my local yard and found 3 sho, all basically stripped except for exterior body panels....

wish you werent in WI!
I plan on nabbing those 2 front seats soon before some idiot leaves the doors open and it rains. And i bet your on the other side of the country, thats too bad. Any one else just let me know if your interested.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
How many miles on that car? Like 20k? WOW. They look to be in great shape. The rear seats are SHO unique as well FYI.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
actually over 100k the engine bay was pretty rusted up, and i now have both front seats in my possession.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts