Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THIS IS AN OLD THREAD. PARTS MAY, OR MAY NOT, BE STILL FOR SALE.
PLEASE REPLY TO A NEWER THREAD: *(CLICK HERE)*

Up for sale is a power antenna!!!!

From Brian_05_SEL!!! He sold it to me, and now I'll sell it to you!

Great condition! You can read all about it here: http://taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=73927

Pulled from a 1996 LX sedan, this antenna power unit is in great condition, with the exception of a tiny crack where Brian took it apart to make sure it worked all right. AWE! Wasn't that nice of him?

Here's some photos of it:

It comes with a whole mess of wiring too! Brian even labeled it to make it easy to install :)

The only bit in the photo you don't get is the black plastic surround piece that goes on the outside of the car. But you should have one on your car already.

Best part is it comes with a brand new mast!!!

From this website: http://antennamastsrus.com/Ford/Taurus/Tau...201996-2006.htm

Here's a photo!

The total price is $60 SHIPPED!!! WOOHOO That's a great deal!

Price breakdown goes like this:
$26 was my cost of the new mast
$36 is what I paid Brian for it
So you're getting it for less than I paid, plus free shipping!!!

It will fit a Gen 4 or a wagon if you get the wagon bracket, which I *think* BullGeek might have some of... not sure though.

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
Glad you finally found the rest of it, Sean. :thumb:

Yes, this unit checked out fully functional when I installed mine last summer- I just decided to pick up two antenna units back then as a contingency plan. The bottom bracket that comes with this will allow anyone who has a base-series Gen 3 to install it quite easily, but a '96-'05 wagon bracket is required to put it in a Gen 4. For more information on installation, check out this topic and this one.

I highly recommend this mod for anyone with a Gen 4 sedan who's looking for a nice improvement in style.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still for sale!!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
SO...TEMPTED...BUT...MUST...SAVE...MONEY!

I'll let you know if I can.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Up for sale is a power antenna!!!!

From Brian_05_SEL!!! He sold it to me, and now I'll sell it to you!

Great condition! You can read all about it here: Gen 3 Power Antenna - Ford Taurus Forum : Ford Taurus Owners Car Club Forums

Pulled from a 1996 LX sedan, this antenna power unit is in great condition, with the exception of a tiny crack where Brian took it apart to make sure it worked all right. AWE! Wasn't that nice of him?

Here's some photos of it:

It comes with a whole mess of wiring too! Brian even labeled it to make it easy to install :)

The only bit in the photo you don't get is the black plastic surround piece that goes on the outside of the car. But you should have one on your car already.

Best part is it comes with a brand new mast!!!

From this website: http://antennamastsrus.com/Ford/Taurus/Tau...201996-2006.htm

Here's a photo!

The total price is $60 SHIPPED!!! WOOHOO That's a great deal!

Price breakdown goes like this:
$26 was my cost of the new mast
$36 is what I paid Brian for it
So you're getting it for less than I paid, plus free shipping!!!

It will fit a Gen 4 or a wagon if you get the wagon bracket, which I *think* BullGeek might have some of... not sure though.
ILL buy it.....i have the money right now i tried to send a pm but it wont let me ,im on a work pc ,e-mail me @ [email protected] thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts